- Pragmatic Trials Involving Group Randomization or Delivery of Interventions to Groups: GRTs, IRGTs, and SW-GRTs (PDF)
NIH Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory, May 2, 2019. Watch the presentation.
- Primary and Secondary Prevention Research in Humans Funded by NIH During 2012-2017 (PDF)
Society for Prevention Research, May 30, 2018.
- Research Methods Resources for Clinical Trials Involving Groups or Clusters (PDF)
Methods: Mind the Gap Webinar Series, December 13, 2017.
- Prevention Research at the National Institutes of Health (PDF)
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, December 1, 2017.
- Design and Analysis of Group-Randomized Trials (PDF)
OBSSR Summer Institute on Randomized Trials Involving Behavioral Interventions, July 17, 2017.
- Design and Analysis of Group-Randomized Trials in Cancer: A Review of Current Practices (PDF)
Society for Prevention Research, June 2, 2017.
If you are looking for presentations that are more than 3 years old please view our list of archived presentations.